Studying medicine overseas – a brief review of options
A chapter focus on the St. George’s University, Grenada- School of Medicine in the Caribbean
St. George’s University is the largest source of licensed physicians for the entire US workforce
St. George’s University has over 19,000 School of Medicine graduates in the US and around the world who are part of a strong alumni network.
92% of eligible non-US 2020 graduates who applied for a US postgraduate position obtained one at the time of graduation.
Study in the idyllic Caribbean and get the following:
- A fully accredited USA – MD qualification.
- Direct entry from Matric , IB diploma, A levels and BSc into 4/5/6 year programs
- Do your clinical rotations in a USA or UK hospital.
- Get the opportunity to reside and practice in the USA or UK.
- Some years, your study may be in the UK.
Date and time: 30 August 7 – 8 pm (19.00 to 20.00)
There will be representatives from SGU to offer information and answer your many questions.
Interested? Simply reply on WhatsApp – link below.
Join Zoom Meeting -All Aspiring Doctors Welcome to attend!
Meeting ID: 822 4028 6393
Do you want to become a member of the +-140-strong Johannesburg Apprentice Doctor Medical Chapter?
WhatsApp group – https://chat.whatsapp.com/C5G2wgvh4wS56X6K3doeDY
Dr. Anton Scheepers